Partner with Smart Energy Event 2017
Joining the Smart Energy Event as a partner provides your organization with:
- opportunity to network with other industry leaders and experts
- 2 guaranteed blog publications on SE2017 website
- distribution of company activity/updates on SE2017 social media
- exclusive invitations to an intimate partner and speaker reception
- showcase your services to this specific target market
- be recognized for supporting this premiere conference among your industry peers
Want to Partner with SE2017?
Email Dave Finlayson:
|Exclusive Invites to Speakers & Partners Reception||8||4||2|
|Sponsor a Panel Session (pending availability)||1||1||1|
|Preferred Seating at Keynote Events||1||1||0|
|Energy Café Exhibit**||1||1||1|
|Half-Hour use of private partner meeting space (pending availability)||1||1||1|
|Logo placement on all conference materials||1||1||1|
|Collateral information in Delegate packages||1||1||1|
|Logo and link on conference website||1||1||1|
|Promotion via @SmartEnergies Twitter account||1||1||1|
|Complimentary exhibit staff registration||3||2||1|
|Opportunity to host a Pre-Conference
|Opportunity to moderate a session
|Host & Introduce Keynote Speaker
|Industry Exclusivity (pending availability)||1|
|Speaking opportunity during event opening or at main networking breaks|
|Speaking opportunity during event closing|
|Conference Room Branding (e.g. COMPANY NAME Café)|
|Featured Market Exhibit***|
* Name badges will be printed on Monday, April 24th. Registrations completed after printing may experience a delayed check-in process at Smart Energy Event.
** Space is booked on a first come, first served basis.
*** Diamond, Gold, and Silver Partner booths will be 6’ X 4’ and are booked on a first come, first served basis.
Payment terms are upon receipt, noting that your exhibit space and any preferred seating will be reserved for you for 14 days from the time of registration. If payment is not received within 14 days, the space reservation may be cancelled.